The 2nd edition of the National Workshop “Performing Technology in Education” will be organized on June 20, 2019, at 10.00, at the State University of Tiraspol (Chişinău, 5, Ghenadie Iablocikin str.), where will be presented performing educational technologies for different fields. Participants will be able to get acquainted with the teaching materials developed by researchers from „Laboratory for Digital Educational Resources Development”.
At the event will be awarded the participants of the “Best SMART lesson” competition (prize pool – over 20000 lei).
At the end of the Workshop will be issued participation certificates.
Registration of participants: 9.00-9.45.
- Workshop I. Demonstration of video materials as teaching support (developed within the Laboratory for Digital Educational Resources Development).
- Workshop II. The using of sensors to demonstrate experiments in the educational process (Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc.).
- Workshop III. Demonstration of robots in action.
- Workshop IV. Presentation of Smart Notebook lessons.
- Workshop V. Interactive teaching-learning-evaluation techniques.
- Workshop VI. Techniques to develop practical creativity.
- Workshop VII. Off-line digital evaluation methods.
For more information: 068155955
For the timely preparation of participation certificates, please register.
Participation fee: 50 lei.
Online registration of participants: click here