Changing roles and impact of teachers in the modern society
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, September 20, 2018
The modern society permanently undergoes social, cultural, and economical changes. As a consequence, also teachers need to rethink and readjust their pedagogical strategies in order to respond to the latest social developments and to equip learners with required skills and competences. That means, the roles of today’s teachers are changing, and their impact on the society is significantly growing. Teacher as guide, or tutor fostering learners through designing collaborative scenarios, individualizing learning pathways, or supporting students outside the classroom is being increasingly in demand by leading educational institutions worldwide.
With this conference we would like to address different facets of these new teacher’s roles, the related challenges, and impacts on the learners and on the society at large. A special focus will lay on the presentation of the practical experiences of teachers and experts from Moldova, Germany, Spain, Lithuania, and France. Moreover, we would like to give you the opportunity to interact with the invited speakers by addressing them your individual request related to the conference topic.
This conference is the final event of the Erasmus+ project Creating Moldovan E-network for promoting innovative e-teaching in the continuing professional education (TEACH ME). The project aims at boosting professional competences of teachers in Moldova and seeks to contribute to the strengthening of the continuing education of teachers through providing innovative training programs and networking opportunities.
Conference languages: Romanian, English, Russian. Simultaneous translation will be provided.
- Christoph Brake, Prof. Dr., Fachhochschule des Mittelstands, Germany
- Olga Zubikova, Fachhochschule des Mittelstands, Germany
- Danguole Rutkauskiene. Assoc. prof., National Association of Distance Education, Lithuania
- Gytis Cibulskis, Dr., National Association of Distance Education, Lithuania
- Josep Juando, Dr., World University Services of Mediterrain, Spain
- Dr. Magüi Pérez, Dr., World University Services of Mediterrain, Spain
- Irina Otmanine, Université Nice Sophia Antipolis, France (virtual participation)
- Claudia Melinte, Coordinator National Erasmus+ Office in Moldova
- Nadejda Velișco, Dr., Ministry of Education, Culture and Research of the Republic of Moldova
- Andrei Chiciuc, Dr., Head of National Agency for Quality Assurance in Professional Education, Moldova
- Anatol Gremalschi, Prof., dr. hab., UTM, IPP, expert in Education Sciences
Tiraspol State University
Iablocikin str., 5, Chisinau
Telefon: +(373-22) 74-79-19.
Fax: +(373-22) 75-49-24.
|9:00 – 09:30||Registration of Participants|
|09:30 – 10:00||Opening Ceremony|
|10:00 – 11:00||Presentations and speeches of experts|
|11:00 – 11:30||Coffee Break & networking|
|11:30 – 13:00||Presentations and speeches of experts|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch Break & networking|
|14:00 – 15:00||Workshop: How to adjust a teaching scenario?|
|15:00 – 15:30||Coffee Break & networking|
|15:30 – 16:30||Workshop: How to motivate teaching staff to innovate?|
|16:30 – 17:00||Closing Ceremony|
Please register HERE for the conference until August 30, 2018!
All participants in the Conference will receive a Certificate of participation!