The modernization of education involves the continued development of professional qualities of teachers. The project: „Creating Moldovan E-network for promoting innovative e-teaching in the continuing professional education (TEACH ME)”, in the framework of the Erasmus+, Capacity Building in Higher Education, is that support, which allows the creation of courses for professional competencies development and professional growth of teachers.
In these sense, on 8 November 2017, took place the International Conference: „The innovative teacher of the 21st century – practices, approaches and strategies”, organized within the project 561820-EPP-1-2015-1-DE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Creating Moldovan E-network for promoting innovative e-teaching in the continuing professional education (TEACH ME), in the framework of the Erasmus +, Capacity Building in Higher Education.
Within the framework of the Conference were discussed the main directions of the continuous education of teachers in the context of innovative pedagogy, competences based approach and the requirements of modern teaching process and content and curricula of continuous professional education of teaching staff.
The Conference was attended by guests from several universities from Republic of Moldova, representatives of the National Agency for accreditation, as well as European experts.
Special guests were:
- Christoph Brake, Prof. Dr., Fachhochschule des Mittelstands, Germany
- Olga Zubikova, Fachhochschule des Mittelstands, Germany
- Danguole Rutkauskiene. Assoc. prof., National Association of Distance Education, Lithuania
- Gytis Cibulskis, Dr., National Association of Distance Education, Lithuania
- Josep Juando, Dr., World University Services of Mediterrain, Spain
- Isabel Huet, Dr., Kingston University London, UK
- Hendrik van der Sluis Dr. Kingston University London, UK
- Elena Petrov, ANACEC, Moldova